Automotive Superstore is one of Australia's fastest growing independent Automotive Parts & Accessories stores we are constantly on the lookout for talent to join our exciting team!
To apply for any of the jobs listed below or if you think you have what it takes to help us grow to the next level!
Send your resume to [email protected]
Location: Lane Cove West, NSW
Perks & Benefits
- Work for an exciting technology startup
- No more working weekends and public holidays!
- Staff discounts on our massive range of products
We are looking for a part time warehouse assistant to help us grow.
Responsibility will include
- Receiving delivery of goods
- Organising and maintaining the warehouse
- Packing and sending out orders
- Updating orders statuses.
- Full time / Part Time
Automotive experience / general knowledge of cars would be beneficial.
Customer Service & Sales Assistant
You will be responsible for helping with customers email, phone & live chat primarily helping customer select the correct parts or updating customers on their order status.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience at other automotive retailers e.g. Repco / Autobarn / Bursons.
- Familiar with OSCAR and other part lookup systems
- Good phone manner
- Comfortable with writing emails and online chat
- Full Time (flexible hours)
Digital Catalog & Ecommerce Manager
You will be responsible for managing our product catalog typical tasks include adding new products and working with the team to identify under performing products and improving their performance.
- Product uploads
- Content creation
- Catalogue optimisation & management
- Manage eBay listings
- Applying SEO best practices to product & website content
- Strong IT skills scripting / manipulation of large data sets
- Automotive background / knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- An aptitude to learn new skills
- Tertiary qualification
- Full Time
© 2016 Automotive Superstore Pty Ltd ABN: 64164454353. All Rights Reserved.