Returns and Refunds
Please choose our items carefully before making your selection and proceeding with your on-line purchase order as we do not refund for change of mind.
We are only able to accept a product for a refund, replacement or credit where there has been a major failure, such as:
- When the product has been assessed and found faulty.
- The product has been wrongly described.
- The product differs from the sample provided.
- Or the product does not meet the “fitness of purpose”.
- You have 30 days from delivery to request an exchange, refund or store credit.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 business day.
Automotive Superstore Pty Ltd may offer a refund at it's own discretion however all discretionary refunds carry a 20% restocking fee and all postage fee's must be paid by the customer.
All warranty claims must be directed through the Help Centre of the website from which you made the order. In order to make a claim, you must provide the Help Centre with:
- Details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim under the warranty.
- Photographic evidence of the defect or damage, where applicable.
- Your invoice (including order number) and any other proof of purchase, and
- Any other details we may need to process your claim.
- Where goods are damaged or defective upon delivery, you must provide photographic evidence of the damage before receiving a repair, replacement or refund.
- We reserve the right to determine which repair centre is the appropriate service location in each case.
- You must comply with all return instructions provided to you via your registered email address when making a claim under this warranty
- We cannot accept returns that have not been authorised through the process outlined in these terms and conditions.
- If any returned goods are found to be in good working order, we may seek reimbursement, at our discretion, for any costs incurred by us in relation to such goods. In such cases, you agree that we may hold your goods until such payment is received.
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), this warranty shall not apply in respect of goods:
- Where the goods have not been installed, maintained, operated or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or any other specifications provided with the goods;
- Where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, fire, liquid spillage, use of incorrect voltage, power surges or dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, computer viruses, corrosive conditions or instruction by an insect, pest or other foreign body;
- Where damage results from any third party software or hardware not provided by us;
- Where items are lost or stolen; and
- In relation to repairs of batteries, where the batteries have not been used in accordance with specifications or they expire by normal use.
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), our liability under this warranty shall not exceed the amount of the purchase price of the goods or the replacement of the goods with the same or a similar product.
- In the event that storage media ordered from us becomes faulty, fails or otherwise detrimentally affects software or data stored on it, except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), we will not be liable for any loss or damage to the software or data, however arising.
- You should maintain a backup of all software and data stored on your devices. If you return media (such as a hard disc drive), whether separately or as a part of a larger electronic or computing product, to us for any reason, including for replacement or repair, we will not be responsible for any software or data stored on the media. We make no representation that we will be able to repair or replace any product without risk to or loss of the software or data.
If you are entitled to make a claim under this warranty, our staff will provide you with instructions as to how the goods may be returned to us at our expense (either you will be reimbursed for standard postage or, for larger items, we will organise a courier to retrieve the items). Unless otherwise provided by law, you will bear any other costs incurred in making a claim under this warranty.
© 2016 Automotive Superstore Pty Ltd ABN: 64164454353. All Rights Reserved.